Please carefully review the Mudcat Fitness Policies before registering for any of our fitness options.
- All clients must be 21 years or older unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Photo ID is required at the beginning of first session.
- All health restrictions and medical conditions must be disclosed to the instructor prior to beginning a session.
- When appropriate, clients should bring a list of current medications to the first session to share with the instructor.
- All payments must made (in full) prior to receiving services.
- Pricing for training sessions and classes are subject to change at any time.
REGISTRATION | MEDICAL & MEDIA POLICY
All clients are required to register for Mudcat Fitness personal training sessions and fitness classes (click here). Walk-ins are not allowed. Additionally, all clients must review and sign a medical and media waiver (click here) prior to participating in any of our fitness options. Waivers can be printed and given to the instructor on the first day of services or can be emailed to email@example.com prior to the first session. Clients will not be allowed to workout without a completed waiver on file.
Cancellations require 24-hour notice. The first cancellation made with less than 24-hours notice will not be deducted from any packages purchased. Following, any cancellations made with less than 24-hours notice will be deducted from your package. For all cancellations, please call or text your instructor or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mudcat Fitness will not refund any purchases, unless a client is injured and can not complete their package. In this instance, Mudcat Fitness will consider a pro-rated refund, if funds are available, and an official doctor’s note is provided.
GUEST POLICY | PERSONAL TRAINING ONLY
Guests are welcome to personal training sessions, however if you plan to bring someone with you, 24-hour advanced notice is required (via phone, email or text) and your guest must complete a medical and media waiver (click here) prior to arrival. An additional charge of $40/guest is due at the beginning of a session. Each guest is only allowed to come to one session. Following they must purchase their own sessions/packages.